SUSTAINABLE RANGELANDS ROUNDTABLE
The Sustainable Rangelands Roundtable (SRR):
- Focuses on identification of social, ecological, and economic indicators of Rangeland Sustainability.
- Promotes understanding among diverse interest groups, and private and public organizations and agencies.
- Includes representatives from non-governmental organizations, public and private land management professionals, rangeland scientists, and university researchers.
- Meets frequently to identify and develop indicators and models of Rangeland Sustainability.
- Welcomes new participants and stakeholders interested in Sustainable Rangelands.
We envision a future in which: Rangelands in the United States (1) provide a desired mix of economic, ecological, and social benefits to current and future generations; and (2) Criteria and indicators for monitoring and assessing the economic, social, and ecological sustainability of rangelands are widely accepted and used.